Earth Day is Sunday, April 22! Greystone Hotels is excited to announce that we will again be donating a portion of the revenue generated from that day to a leading environmental conservation group. Last year, Greystone Hotels donated $1,500. Each hotel is looking forward to giving to an eco-friendly cause as we are always making strides toward a ‘greener’ hospitality industry internally. Greystone Hotels is continuously working to reduce our carbon footprint with environmentally conscious initiatives such as using green amenities, green cleaning products, recycling and our newly added electric car charging stations at the Creekside Inn and The Hotel Wilshire. To learn more about Greystone’s eco-friendly efforts, visit out Green Initiatives page.
- Hotel Griffon Reviewed by Local Journalist – The Mom Reviews
- Press Release: Temporary Closure for Renovations at the Inn in Union Square
- Press Release: Candice Cancino New General Manager of King George Hotel
- Press Release: Brayton Gosling Promoted to GM of Hotel Los Gatos
- Popular Local Blogger Reviews Empress Hotel, La Jolla