Earth Day is Sunday, April 22! Greystone Hotels is excited to announce that we will again be donating a portion of the revenue generated from that day to a leading environmental conservation group. Last year, Greystone Hotels donated $1,500. Each hotel is looking forward to giving to an eco-friendly cause as we are always making strides toward a ‘greener’ hospitality industry internally. Greystone Hotels is continuously working to reduce our carbon footprint with environmentally conscious initiatives such as using green amenities, green cleaning products, recycling and our newly added electric car charging stations at the Creekside Inn and The Hotel Wilshire. To learn more about Greystone’s eco-friendly efforts, visit out Green Initiatives page.
- “Modern Luxury” Recognizes Dio Deka at Hotel Los Gatos as Top 5 Wine List
- Greystone Hotels Launches Latest Property Website
- Greystone Hotels Elena Marinska Named HSMAI (NorCal) Board Member
- “We Blog the World” Reviews Dio Deka at Hotel Los Gatos
- Greystone Hotels President/CEO Named as Panelist at 2016 Hotel Data Conference
Tagsbay-Bridge-Lights-San Francisco-hotels Bay Area Bay Area Hotels Best Western Seven Seas beverly hills bowl games bristol hotel Cuisine design Dining Dio Deka earth day elan hotel fee Food football getaway green Green Team Greystone Hotels Hellenic hollywood Hospitality hotel Hotel Griffon Hotel Los Gatos hotels los angeles Los Gatos Los Gatos Hotels Restaurants san diego San Francisco Silicon Valley Travel Traveling Vacation website